Saturday, June 26, 2010

Easy Egg Frittatas

Weekend is here and I am already thinking about my breakfast for the upcoming work week - that's when I am tight on time. Since I am not a morning person and don't like to skip breakfast, I go for easy fixes like mini egg frittatas which can be made and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Eggs are so satisfying and there s nothing like a protein boost to kick start your day. 

Ingredients:

4 eggs
1/2 small onion
1/2 cup chopped spinach
salt
fresh ground peppercorn


Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 F
Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the chopped onions and spinach. Season with salt and ground pepper. Place in the egg mixture in a muffin pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the frittatas start to brown on top. Cool and serve.

Tips: to reheat toss a couple of them into a toaster.

bon appetit !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails